4X Agricultural Mechanics
- Industry Trades & Services
- Job Location Ceduna, SA
- Salary Range From($AUD) $59,000
- Salary Range To($AUD) $79,000
- ANZSCO Job Motor Mechanic (General)(321211)
About the Role
Work for a leading Australian owned Agri-Services Business, due to the continued expansion of their successful agricultural machinery dealership, they are currently recruiting for 4 motivated and flexible skilled John Deere mechanics/technicians to join their service team based at their modern facilities in South Australia.
Candidates should show proven experience in the agricultural industry, specifically with John Deere machinery, and ideally with both field service and workshop backgrounds, as the role will require both.
They offer excellent rates of pay together with company vehicles where appropriate. Their fully equipped workshop provides an excellent working environment and they invest heavily in ongoing training for their employees.
They are a forward thinking company and look to employ candidates with the drive and ambition to match their own.
- You ideally hold Main Dealership or Manufacturer Qualifications, as well as a recognised Trade Qualification such as Cert III, NVQ Level 2/3, Red Seal, City and Guilds or a 3 Year Apprenticeship.
- International Candidates might be required to pass a skills assessment (i.e through VETASSESS or TRA). If required please include your certificate in your application.
Who Can Apply
- TSS/482 visa applicants
- Australian and New Zealand permanent residents
- Australian and New Zealand citizens
TSS/482 Visa Sponsorship Available
This client is willing to offer sponsorship through the 482/TSS visa for experienced applicants. You must meet the visa requirements set out by the Department of Home Affairs Immigration.
To be considered for TSS/482 sponsorship, in addition to the job requirements you will need to:
- Hold a Recognised International Trade Qualification in Mechanics (i.e Red Seal, City and Guilds, FETAC etc)
- Hold an approved English Test Certificate (i.e IELTS 5.0 Minimum in all 4 sections), or be a citizen of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, or New Zealand
- Be in a financial position to support your application and associated costs
- Be able to move to Australia as soon as your Visa is granted (preferred)
Only applicants that are able to prove you have gathered all of the required documents, will be considered. You must be financially able to pay for your visa lodgement, as soon as the employment contract has been signed.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this job, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com we will then send it on to our recruitment partner who is managing this job vacancy.
In your email, please include If you require TSS/482 visa sponsorship or if you already have an approved Australian visa with work rights.
If you require TSS/5482 visa sponsorship, please include the answers to the following questions.
- gathered all of the documents needed for the visa application?
- had all of your documents checked and organised?
- got the required funds to apply for your visa once offered the job?
Please note: This job vacancy has been advertised by Visa Jobs on behalf of the employer or one of Visa Jobs recruitment partners. We are unable to answer any specific questions you might have.
Due to COVID and the Australian borders remaining closed, it is up to the employer or recruiter to decide if they will consider offshore applications at the moment. Good Luck!