2X Auto Electricians – European Brand Trucks (FIFO)
- Industry Trades & Services
- Job Location Perth, WA
- Salary Range From($AUD) $87,000
- Salary Range To($AUD) $94,000
- ANZSCO Job Automotive Electrician(321111)
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 Auto Electricians to join a company in their Perth Branch, with opportunities to both DIDO and FIFO to remote sites where required. The purpose of the role is to be part of the Trucks Repair & Maintenance team. The role will be both Workshop and Service based.
This role not only allows you to secure a permanent position within a forward-thinking, entrepreneurial and proud Australian company, you can be certain your contributions are valued and play an integral part in delivering high levels of safety, quality and efficiency.
What You Can Expect
- Safety is a priority, not just a slogan
- Opportunities for career development
- A dedicated and skilled leadership team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Access to employee benefits
- Use of Company Vehicle
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Cert III Automotive Electrical Technology or International Equivalent
- Previous experience working on Volvo, MACK, Mercedes, DAF & Scania Trucks (either Main dealership, or Major Fleet Operator) is required
- Experience with carrying out planned and unplanned maintenance
- Installing electrical accessories and replacing/making wiring harnesses
- Flexible and versatile attitude
- International Candidates might be required to pass a skills assessment (i.e through VETASSESS or TRA). If required please include your certificate in your application.
- Competitive Salary $44.00 / hour standard, $48.00 / hour on site, weekend loading and Superannuation on top
- Use of a Company Vehicle
- Modern Perth Workshops
Who Can Apply
- TSS/482 visa applicants
- Australian and New Zealand permanent residents
- Australian and New Zealand citizens
TSS/482 Visa Sponsorship Available
This client is willing to offer sponsorship through the 482/TSS visa for experienced applicants. You must meet the visa requirements set out by the Department of Home Affairs Immigration.
To be considered for TSS/482 sponsorship, in addition to the job requirements you will need to:
- Hold a Recognised International Trade Qualification in Mechanics (i.e Red Seal, City and Guilds, FETAC etc)
- Hold an approved English Test Certificate (i.e IELTS 5.0 Minimum in all 4 sections), or be a citizen of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, or New Zealand
- Be in a financial position to support your application and associated costs
- Be able to move to Australia as soon as your Visa is granted (preferred)
Only applicants that are able to prove you have gathered all of the required documents, will be considered. You must be financially able to pay for your visa lodgement, as soon as the employment contract has been signed.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this job, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org we will then send it on to our recruitment partner who is managing this job vacancy.
In your email, please include If you require TSS/482 visa sponsorship or if you already have an approved Australian visa with work rights.
If you require TSS/5482 visa sponsorship, please include the answers to the following questions.
- gathered all of the documents needed for the visa application?
- had all of your documents checked and organised?
- got the required funds to apply for your visa once offered the job?
Please note: This job vacancy has been advertised by Visa Jobs on behalf of the employer or one of Visa Jobs recruitment partners. We are unable to answer any specific questions you might have.
Due to COVID and the Australian borders remaining closed, it is up to the employer or recruiter to decide if they will consider offshore applications at the moment. Good Luck!