HGV / Truck Auto-Electrician
- Industry Trades & Services
- Job Location Kalgoorlie, WA
- Salary Range From($AUD) $95,000
- Salary Range To($AUD) $145,000
- ANZSCO Job Automotive Electrician(321111)
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a leading supplier of mechanical services to both highway and mining vehicles.
An opportunity has been created for 3 Auto electricians to join their Workshop team based in Kalgoorlie, WA. These are full-time role reporting to General Manager- Fleet & Logistics where you will be responsible for providing effective and efficient mechanical services including the repair, servicing and maintenance of the Highway vehicle fleet and some off road machinery.
To be successful for this role you must;
- Have a trade qualification- Automotive Electrical
- Have proven experience working with Highway Trucks (Scania, Volvo, Mercedes, Iveco, DAF)
- Be willing to travel to various project sites where required
- Have a current drivers licence
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered to the most relevantly experienced candidates. A TSS Visa Sponsorship can be offered to International Candidates not already holding a Current Working Visa.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic and positive team where your experience and initiative will be valued and rewarded, please express your interest by submitting your CV with a cover letter.
Who Can Apply
- TSS/482 visa applicants
- Australian and New Zealand permanent residents
- Australian and New Zealand citizens
TSS/482 Visa Sponsorship Available
This client is willing to offer sponsorship through the 482/TSS visa for experienced applicants. You must meet the visa requirements set out by the Department of Home Affairs Immigration.
To be considered for TSS/482 sponsorship, in addition to the job requirements you will need to:
- Hold a Recognised International Trade Qualification in Mechanics (i.e Red Seal, City and Guilds, FETAC etc)
- Hold an approved English Test Certificate (i.e IELTS 5.0 Minimum in all 4 sections), or be a citizen of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, or New Zealand
- Be in a financial position to support your application and associated costs
- Be able to move to Australia as soon as your Visa is granted (preferred)
Only applicants that are able to prove you have gathered all of the required documents, will be considered. You must be financially able to pay for your visa lodgement, as soon as the employment contract has been signed.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this job, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org we will then send it on to our recruitment partner who is managing this job vacancy.
In your email, please include If you require TSS/482 visa sponsorship or if you already have an approved Australian visa with work rights.
If you require TSS/5482 visa sponsorship, please include the answers to the following questions.
- gathered all of the documents needed for the visa application?
- had all of your documents checked and organised?
- got the required funds to apply for your visa once offered the job?
Please note: This job vacancy has been advertised by Visa Jobs on behalf of the employer or one of Visa Jobs recruitment partners. We are unable to answer any specific questions you might have.
Due to COVID and the Australian borders remaining closed, it is up to the employer or recruiter to decide if they will consider offshore applications at the moment. Good Luck!