- Industry Trades & Services
- Job Location BrisbaneBrisbane, QLD
- Salary Range From($AUD) $59,000
- Salary Range To($AUD) $69,000
- ANZSCO Job Metal Fitters And Machinists (Nec)(323299)
About the Role
This company is a leading Global Aerospace Parts Manufacturer, as part of an expansion to their Australian Operations, they currently have openings for skilled CNC Machinists.
What Will Be Expected
- To set up and operate 5 axis CNC machines (Mazatron / Catia), mainly on items for the aerospace industry.
- Writing programs for parts & tooling Producing engineering drawings Operation of CNC machinery to produce parts specified by client contracts
- Monitoring and being responsible for each component produced by the machine
- Inspecting and signing off each day’s output
- Learning new programming techniques and attending training courses where required
- Liaising with the senior CNC Programmer to optimise workflow Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Minimum of 5+ years CNC operation experience
- Experience using Solidcam, Solidworks & Catia V5
- Experience operating 5 axis Maka CNC machines & Mazak CNC but not essential.
- Experience of Programming using BWO/ISO code
- Understanding and interpreting technical/engineering drawings essential
- Good team worker, reliable and adaptable
- Versatility and willingness to adapt Knowledge of aerospace-related products & companies desirable but not essential.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and having the ability to work to tight deadlines, including some late working.
- A spirit of openness and cooperation; an individual who will boost the relationships and networks within the company
- Good attention to detail; maintaining our high standards for delivery, quality & accuracy
- Candidates from an Automotive / Aerospace / Technical Manufacturing Backgrounds would be desirable.
Who Can Apply
- TSS/482 visa applicants
- Australian and New Zealand permanent residents
- Australian and New Zealand citizens
TSS/482 Visa Sponsorship Available
This client is willing to offer sponsorship through the 482/TSS visa for experienced applicants. You must meet the visa requirements set out by the Department of Home Affairs Immigration.
To be considered for TSS/482 sponsorship, in addition to the job requirements you will need to:
- Hold a Recognised International Trade Qualification in Mechanics (i.e Red Seal, City and Guilds, FETAC etc)
- Hold an approved English Test Certificate (i.e IELTS 5.0 Minimum in all 4 sections), or be a citizen of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, or New Zealand
- Be in a financial position to support your application and associated costs
- Be able to move to Australia as soon as your Visa is granted (preferred)
Only applicants that are able to prove you have gathered all of the required documents, will be considered. You must be financially able to pay for your visa lodgement, as soon as the employment contract has been signed.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this job, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com we will then send it on to our recruitment partner who is managing this job vacancy.
In your email, please include If you require TSS/482 visa sponsorship or if you already have an approved Australian visa with work rights.
If you require TSS/5482 visa sponsorship, please include the answers to the following questions.
- gathered all of the documents needed for the visa application?
- had all of your documents checked and organised?
- got the required funds to apply for your visa once offered the job?
Please note: This job vacancy has been advertised by Visa Jobs on behalf of the employer or one of Visa Jobs recruitment partners. We are unable to answer any specific questions you might have.
Due to COVID and the Australian borders remaining closed, it is up to the employer or recruiter to decide if they will consider offshore applications at the moment. Good Luck!