3x CNC Maintenance Engineer – Aerospace products
- Industry Trades & Services
- Job Location Brisbane, QLD
- Salary Range From($AUD) $80,000
- Salary Range To($AUD) $90,000
- ANZSCO Job Fitter (General)(323211)
About the Role
This company is a leading Global Aerospace Parts Manufacturer, as part of an expansion to their Australian Operations, have openings for 3 Skilled CNC Maintenance Engineers.
What Will Be Expected
You will ensure all machinery and plant equipment are serviced and maintained to maximise production efficiency.
- Maintain all CNC machinery, plant equipment including air conditioners, cranes and forklifts;
- Coordinate with production managers/supervisors on timely repairs to machines and plant;
- Develop and implement scheduled maintenance;
- Coordinate with OEM’s and external contractors;
- Maintain machine manuals and related documents;
- Assist with new installations;
- Attend breakdowns as and when required;
- Ensure spare parts, storing oil, cutting fluid and other related chemicals are readily available;
- Coordinate the waste management of hazardous chemicals, oils and other waste generated by the
- Complete stock takes;
- Work within the company budget;
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
Skills and Attributes
- Experience with troubleshooting of CNC machines;
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals and specifications for complex machinery;
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems in a timely manner;
- Good understanding of CNC machines;
- Good knowledge of PLC
- Ability to work autonomously and within in a team
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Able to attend emergency breakdowns outside normal working hours.
Qualifications and Experience
- Maintenance Fitter trade qualified;
- Hold a Qld restricted electrical licence or the ability to obtain one;
- Experience in the maintenance of Mazak, Heidenhain and Fanuc controller;
- Experience with troubleshooting of CNC machines.
Who Can Apply
- TSS/482 visa applicants
- Australian and New Zealand permanent residents
- Australian and New Zealand citizens
TSS/482 Visa Sponsorship Available
This client is willing to offer sponsorship through the 482/TSS visa for experienced applicants. You must meet the visa requirements set out by the Department of Home Affairs Immigration.
To be considered for TSS/482 sponsorship, in addition to the job requirements you will need to:
- Hold a Recognised International Trade Qualification in Mechanics (i.e Red Seal, City and Guilds, FETAC etc)
- Hold an approved English Test Certificate (i.e IELTS 5.0 Minimum in all 4 sections), or be a citizen of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, or New Zealand
- Be in a financial position to support your application and associated costs
- Be able to move to Australia as soon as your Visa is granted (preferred)
Only applicants that are able to prove you have gathered all of the required documents, will be considered. You must be financially able to pay for your visa lodgement, as soon as the employment contract has been signed.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this job, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com we will then send it on to our recruitment partner who is managing this job vacancy.
In your email, please include If you require TSS/482 visa sponsorship or if you already have an approved Australian visa with work rights.
If you require TSS/5482 visa sponsorship, please include the answers to the following questions.
- gathered all of the documents needed for the visa application?
- had all of your documents checked and organised?
- got the required funds to apply for your visa once offered the job?
Please note: This job vacancy has been advertised by Visa Jobs on behalf of the employer or one of Visa Jobs recruitment partners. We are unable to answer any specific questions you might have.
Due to COVID and the Australian borders remaining closed, it is up to the employer or recruiter to decide if they will consider offshore applications at the moment. Good Luck!