2x CNC Mastercam Programmer – Aerospace Products
- Industry Engineering
- Job Location Brisbane, QLD
- Salary Range From($AUD) $75,000
- Salary Range To($AUD) $85,000
- ANZSCO Job Engineering Professionals (Nec)(233999)
About the Role
This company is a leading Global Aerospace Parts Manufacturer, as part of an expansion to their Australian Australian Operations in Brisbane, they have openings for 2 Skilled CNC Mastercam Programmers.
What Will Be Expected
In this role you will be expected to support, enhance and control the manufacturing engineering systems for the manufacture of the aerospace unit. Ensure standards will deliver products to the customer on time and to a quality standard that surpasses the required and acceptable aerospace quality level.
In addition, you will be accountable for:
- Prepare detailed drawings, plans and 3D models;
- Make calculations for programming including where materials should be cut;
- Translate instructions into a computer automated manufacturing (CAM) program;
- Ensurecompleted programs are checked by running simulations or tests;
- Produce machine tooling setup sheets and part fixture sheets.
- Prepare geometric layouts of designs;
- Determine the sequence of operations in a program;
- Ensure the right cutting tools are selected;
- Monitor job orders and perform necessary calculations
- Write programs and modify existing programs for increased efficiency and quality;
- Ensure delivery of 3D models and 2D drawings are brought to production on time and right the first time;
- Ensure the health and safety of themselves and others and protection of the environment by following procedures and identifying and implementing appropriate control measures;
- Other duties as and when required.
- Excellent problem-solving skill, communication and time management skills;
- Able to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Ability to read blueprints
- Excellent attention to detail
- Minimum 5 years programming experience using Mastercam in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience working in a full 5 AXIS environment;
- Proficiency in the understanding of GD&T;
- Aerospace engineering (desired);
- Familiarity of aerospace standards and configuration controls (desired);
- 3D modelling capability.
Who Can Apply
- TSS/482 visa applicants
- Australian and New Zealand permanent residents
- Australian and New Zealand citizens
TSS/482 Visa Sponsorship Available
This client is willing to offer sponsorship through the 482/TSS visa for experienced applicants. You must meet the visa requirements set out by the Department of Home Affairs Immigration.
To be considered for TSS/482 sponsorship, in addition to the job requirements you will need to:
- Hold a Recognised International Trade Qualification in Mechanics (i.e Red Seal, City and Guilds, FETAC etc)
- Hold an approved English Test Certificate (i.e IELTS 5.0 Minimum in all 4 sections), or be a citizen of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, or New Zealand
- Be in a financial position to support your application and associated costs
- Be able to move to Australia as soon as your Visa is granted (preferred)
Only applicants that are able to prove you have gathered all of the required documents, will be considered. You must be financially able to pay for your visa lodgement, as soon as the employment contract has been signed.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this job, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com we will then send it on to our recruitment partner who is managing this job vacancy.
In your email, please include If you require TSS/482 visa sponsorship or if you already have an approved Australian visa with work rights.
If you require TSS/5482 visa sponsorship, please include the answers to the following questions.
- gathered all of the documents needed for the visa application?
- had all of your documents checked and organised?
- got the required funds to apply for your visa once offered the job?
Please note: This job vacancy has been advertised by Visa Jobs on behalf of the employer or one of Visa Jobs recruitment partners. We are unable to answer any specific questions you might have.
Due to COVID and the Australian borders remaining closed, it is up to the employer or recruiter to decide if they will consider offshore applications at the moment. Good Luck!