- Industry Trades & Services
- Job Location Ceduna, SA
- Salary Range From($AUD) $85,000
- Salary Range To($AUD) $85,000
- ANZSCO Job Motor Mechanic (General)(321211)
About the Role
Based at the Service Department you will be part of the busy Servicing team carrying out a full range of mechanical duties from routine servicing to major repairs/overhauls.
- You must be a qualified auto mechanic with ideally a past in Toyota / Lexus dealership experience
- Ideally, you will hold Main Dealership or Manufacturer Qualifications, as well as a recognised Trade Qualification such as Cert III, NVQ Level 2/3, i.e Red Seal, City and Guilds or a 3 Year Apprenticeship
- Have a minimum of five years of related experience
- International Candidates might be required to pass a VETASSESS skills assessment depending on their nationality
- Be a reliable individual with a strong work ethic
- You take pride in your work and understand how important it is to do the job properly
- You will be excited by the prospect of working with the world’s most recognised and admired prestige brand
- Be a team player keen to gain new knowledge and embrace training opportunities
- Good level of English
- The employer has a history of sponsoring International Applicants and is offering the TSS / 482 Visa.
- Competitive salary – will be circa $85,000 plus depending on experience.
Who Can Apply
- TSS/482 visa applicants
- 491 visa applicants
- Australian and New Zealand permanent residents
- Australian and New Zealand citizens
TSS/482 Visa Sponsorship Available
This client is willing to offer sponsorship through the 482/TSS visa for experienced applicants. You must meet the visa requirements set out by the Department of Home Affairs Immigration.
To be considered for TSS/482 sponsorship, in addition to the job requirements you will need to:
- Hold a Recognised International Trade Qualification in Mechanics (i.e Red Seal, City and Guilds, FETAC etc)
- Hold, or be able to pass a Cert III Trade Assessment (VETASSESS or other recognised body) for the Visa application
- Hold an approved English Test Certificate (i.e IELTS 5.0 Minimum in all 4 sections), or be a citizen of the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, or New Zealand
- Be in a financial position to support your application and associated costs
- Be able to move to Australia as soon as your Visa is granted (preferred)
Only applicants that are able to prove you have gathered all of the required documents will be considered. You must be financially able to pay for your visa lodgement, as soon as the employment contract has been signed.
Please note: This job vacancy has been advertised by Visa Jobs on behalf of the employer or one of Visa Jobs recruitment partners. We are unable to answer any specific questions you might have. Due to COVID and the Australian borders remaining closed, it is up to the employer or recruiter to decide if they will consider offshore applications at the moment. Good Luck!
- Are you currently located in Australia or overseas?